“Nice Hotel”

Ranked #6 of 21 Hotels in Ogden
Anaheim Hills, CA
“Nice Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is a perfect limited service hotel. The employees are friendly, the property is clean and the rooms are good size. We stayed for 4 nights and there was plenty of parking every night. Lots of nice amenities. There is a complimentary breakfast that has really all you need to start the day. They mix it up every day for the guests that are there for numerous days. I will say the lady there during the week is excellent and friendly. The lady on the weekends was not as good and just sat on the sofa using her cell phone. There is free wifi and a business center to print your boarding passes. There is a laundry room which we used too. Will definitely be back when we are in Ogden.

Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
ranch7, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Ogden, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Dear Team Flounder,
Thank you so very much for your kind comments concerning the Holiday Inn Express, Ogden, Utah. We do have an amazing staff and without the entire team working together we would not be able to give our guests the experience that you and your family received.

I will let the entire team know what your comments were and thank them for the hard work that they do.

In the future, we would appreciate your choosing to stay with us again.

Susan Cross
AGM / DOS
Holiday Inn Express
Ogden, Utah
801-605-2298
ogdenhix@aol.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
white lake
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

Everything was perfect. Like the welcome bag for priority members. Only issue was getting back as 21st is a one way street going the wrong way. Once we learned to use 20th it was no big deal.

great towels!

We used it as a base camp for skiing Powder Mtn and Snowbasin.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

I am very impressed with this Holiday Inn. I have been traveling for my job since the end of January and have been living in hotels so I have seen it all. I'm usually satisfied if the hotel is clean as that is how low I've had to place bar during my travels. That said it is such an appreciated surprise to have nice, well decorated, very clean room with a big comfy bed. Before I checked in I was allowed to see the room to see if was up to my standards and it surpassed my expectations. I even took a picture and posted it to Facebook. Good fitness room, good breakfast, and they have a color printer in their business center which going to save me time and money before my meeting this morning. Holiday Inn: I think I have a crush on you!

• Stayed March 2013
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2013

We were passing through after a long drive and were so fortunate to choose this hotel. Price was VERY reasonable and the hotel was great. The staff was welcoming and helpful and the room was pristine and comfortable. The breakfast room was the nicest I have encountered, more like a lounge, and the breakfast was one step up from the usual fare. First time we have received a "goody bag" when checking in as a rewards member! Only possible downside is close proximity to freeway and traffic noise. Didn't affect our sleep, but might be a factor for some. Overall a great place to stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Mexicali, Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

My family and I stayed at this property due to its proximity to Snow Basin and Powder Mountain ski resorts. We experienced great service form check in to check out, as the Front Desk staff were friendly and informative. Great overall value...just stay away from Cactus Reds, the restaurant next door!!! That place is horribly run. I can attest that the Yelp reviews are accurate.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 13, 2013

My family stayed here due to an illness/death in our Family. The Customer Service and Genuine caring Attitude that we recived was outstanding. Leann I belevie was her name (she was the front desk supervisor) took wonderful care of us and went above a beyond to help us out in this very Difficult time. She addressed my family by name and offered her sincerest apologies for the loss of our loved one and we all knew that she ment it. I will stay here anythime I am in Ogden because of her.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Jenn1914
Allison Park, PA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

Very clean, nice large rooms. Strong WiFi that is very fast for a hotel. Excellent breakfast, far superior to others. A huge variety of breakfast choices. Friendly staff, excellent service. We even had a free USA Today news paper at our door.

Room Tip: Get a room on the opposite side from the Interstate.