“Just eh...”

Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
DeLand, Florida
“Just eh...”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2013

Nothing special about the food and it's a little over-priced. I ordered a pizza and it came out cold and the server seemed more concerned with cleaning her tables so she could go home than making sure I had everything I needed.

Visited December 2012

Ogden, Utah
“Christmas party”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2012

I took my staff to this restaurant for a Christmas party. I thought the food and service was very good for the price. Everyone in the party liked the food and it was not overpriced. The service was great.

• Visited December 2012
Missoula, Montana
“Can't really figure what it's trying to be?”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

It's not really a sports bar, or a brew pub, kind of a tweener. Good service though. Nice location, Average food.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Crummy1
“Worst I have ever been treated!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

My husband and I decided to go out to eat and thought Iggy's in Ogden would be a great place because we heard the food was great. Instead we were treated rudely the entire night. Our waiter was slow and our food came out cold! When I asked the Manager named Liz if I could get it reheated she gave me a dirty look and walked away. Then I could see her bad mouthing us and calling us jerks to one of the waiters. I couldn't believe the service. Never have we been treated so poorly. We finally ended up just walking out. Do not go to this resturant.

Ashland, Oregon
“Poor service and poor salad”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

We have been to an Iggys before (St George Utah) and liked it. Unfortunately we were served in Ogden by an incompetent young lady who continually forgot our orders and neglected to bus the dishes beside us. I thought if she says "sorry" again I will scream. Another server had to keep bailing her out. I had a good prime rib but my wife's salad was ridiculous with an enormous pile of yucky and tasteless deep fried onions on top and huge chunks of chicken. Nothing like salad you can't eat with a fork. The boss finally turned up as we left and asked us if everything was okay, then when met with silence he said "almost okay?" He and a buddy seemed to have been taking in a show outside on the busiest night of the year (the latter according to a waiter we overheard). In any case the service was awful and the food mediocre overall. The menu is large so the kitchen needs to know what they are doing and the servers need to be supervised when the restaurant is full.

Visited October 2012