“This was a great place for a reunion.”
Dining area, bar stool and bar along with living room. Lights are all dim-able. Come check it out.
Living room with recessive,dim-able lighting View of Mount Ogden from Breakfast Nook.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Living room with recessive,dim-able lighting
View of Mount Ogden from Breakfast Nook.
Entry way with vintage ski decor.
Breakfast Nook
Memory Foam Queen Bedroom
Dresser in Queen Bedroom with Memory Foam matress
Closet in Queen Bedroom with Memory Foam mattress.
Hallway looking from Breakfast Nook toward dining area.
Dresser in double bedroom
Double Bedroom with a nice firm mattress.
First Bathroom with recessed lighting in the shower
Shower with recessed lighting and shampoo, cream rinse and soft soap provided.
First bathroom with recessed shower lighting
Bunk beds with drawers underneath and a double closet.
View of kitchen table from hallway.
Stacked washer and dryer with detergent and dryer sheets. Attraction information for Utah.
2nd Bathroom
2nd Bathroom
2nd Bathroom with recessed lighting in the shower, shampoo, cream rinse and soft soap provided.
2nd Bathroom shower with recessed lighting.
Dinner table with dim-able lights.
Bar Area with hanging dim-able lights.
View of kitchen from living room
Mounted TV in living room
Fully equipped kitchen, pots, pans, dishes, silverware, glasses.
Master Bedroom.
Smart TV in master bedroom.
Master Bathroom
Master Bath, shampoo cream rinse and soft soap provided
Shower with recessed lighting and shampoo, cream rinse and soft soap provided.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Bob W
Waynesville, United States
“This was a great place for a reunion.”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in June 2018

I had arranged for our family to reunion (11 people) in late June through July 3. We arrived and departed at separated on different dates. While there we prepared meals in the spacious common area. We enjoyed the separate rooms and bathrooms. Everything was clean and the owner was responsive to our needs. I highly recommend this Airbnb for both small and large groups.

F7152BCdo...
Aurora, Colorado
“Felt more like home and not a hotel.”
Reviewed 3 weeks ago for a stay in June 2018

Our accommodations felt more like home than being in a hotel. We were not crowded and had plenty of space. It was a quite relaxing neighbor and close to stores and restaurants. It was so nice to be able to retreat to my own room when tired. We had a four day conference to attend and there were 5 in our group. In a hotel room we would have had to split into multiple rooms and leave the room if we needed me time.

Ellie S
“Cleanest place I've stayed at with great amenities.”
Reviewed May 29, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Emily's place is the cleanest I've rented, with plenty of thoughtful, personal touches. It is obvious that she care about her guests and wants us to have the best experience. The bed was very comfortable, the sheets were soft and felt luxurious, the bathroom and the kitchen were sparkling clean, the living room was cozy and homey, there were plenty of hangers in the closet and even extra blankets for people like me who run cold. I will definitely stay with Emily again if the opportunity presents itself.

balaji196...
Superior, Colorado
“Excellent place in a quite neighborhood with a great host!”
Reviewed December 27, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The place is very comfortable, spacious and clean. The upstairs apartment has some steep steps, just to be aware of. The location is a bit further away from I-15 the main artery to salt lake city. However, we did not find out it an issue with vehicle. Great for visiting northern Utah/Cache Valley and Salt Lake City. Emily was excellent with her communication and help before and after check in/check out. She was available to help if needed. Having a toaster would be very helpful. I highly recommend Emily's place. Very nice place and an equally nice host. Raja

Your age range 50-64
Dec 28, 2017
Thanks to Raja's comment my place is now more accommodating with a toaster. Suggestions are helpful.
Themulede...
Salmon, Idaho
“Goldilocks Retreat”
Reviewed December 18, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

I’m not picky but even Goldilocks would love this place. It’s not too far from downtown Ogden. It’s not too far to beautiful Ski Basin. The hosts are just like family. I was actually in town for work and this place had everything I needed from a kitchen to the laundry on site truly felt like home away from home. Everything there was just right. The area around it had lots of shopping and plenty of restaurants if that is your style. Excellent large accommodations hard to find at this price...

Dec 20, 2017
I am thrilled to learned the my accommodations meet the needs of my guests. Hosting is a joy.

Please come try my place. If you are skier you will be very pleased with the convenience of the slopes.

Best,
Emily
Debra P
“Wasatch accommodations”
Reviewed September 22, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Really comfortable, nice mattresses, which important the days before a race. It was also Quiet, also important, and clean. Conveniently located to downtown shops and restaurants.

Emily was extremely accommodating and quickly addressed any questions and requests that we had.

If back in the area would definitely rebook

Sep 24, 2017
Serving Debra was a pleasure.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing