“Wonderful birthday celebration”

Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Ogden
Farum, Denmark
“Wonderful birthday celebration”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

We stayed one night at Comfort Suites when we recently celebrated my husbands birthday. It was a vey nice experience. The room was nice, big and clean. It might be a small detail, but we found the towels and comforter wonderful. We took the opportunity to enjoy a drink during the happy hour before we left for having dinner on 25th street. The waitress was very friendly - as all the employees we met.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
ranch7, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, January 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write to TripAdvisor about your stay with us at Comfort Suites, Ogden. We wish you husband a belated Happy Birthday!

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff met your expectations. In the future, we would appreciate your choosing to stay with us again.

scross@ogdencomfortsuites.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Marriott-Slaterville, Utah, United States
Reviewed December 19, 2012

It was necessary for my husband and I to stay in a hotel for a several days. We had a disaster happen in our home and was unable to stay there. We stayed at the Comfort Suites and they were very accommodating. The service was excellent and our room was very clean. The staff was very friendly and was willing to help. The lobby was very nice and spacious. The rooms were very quiet. They also had a complementary breakfast.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
ranch7, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay at Comfort Suites, Ogden. We are sorry that you had a disaster in your home, but we are glad that our hotel made your stay comfortable. Also, we thank you for taking your time during this busy season to respond to TripAdvisor.

When your review came to us, we definitely do remember you. All of my staff remember how sweet you were. We hope that a new fire extinquisher came with the insurance cleanup!!!!!

I will pass your letter on to our entire staff, since they truly create the COMFORT behind Comfort Suites.

In the future, if you have a need for lodging again, we would appreciate your staying with us.

Orlando, Florida, United States
Reviewed December 18, 2012

My company commonly puts my employees and myself in this hotel when traveling in Ogden on business. We have always had excellent experiences here and enjoy the clean rooms and friendly staff. Top that off with fair prices as well as the FREE HAPPY HOUR and we have very happy employees (the bartender always remembers us which is nice). They are also very accomodating to our service dogs we often travel with and go out of their way to ensure we have what we need.
Much thanks and be assured we will stay with you again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank TimothyK9
ranch7, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Our Thank You goes out to you in many different ways:

First and foremost, thank you for choosing to stay with our hotel. We appreciate you and your company's business.

Next, thank you for taking your time during this busy season to write to TripAdvisor and express your feelings toward our hotel.

We thank you for the extremely positive comments that you gave to our hotel. Our entire staff is committed to making every guest our number 1 guest. We strive to have our front desk wear the title of "Directors of First Impressions"

In closing, I will be presenting your letter to our entire staff during our weekly meeting. We appreciate your business and look forward to having you stay with us again.

Colorado
Reviewed December 14, 2012

The midnight clerk who checked us in was extremely helpful and nice and the lobby was beautiful and spacious. However, the room's window heater was missing a knob, so the clerk offered to switch rooms or showed me how to switch it back & forth to change the temp & fan. Too, tired to change rooms, but also found the main curtain did not pull closed because it would then cover the heater. So, the parking lot lights showed thru the shears all night long and I had a hard time sleeping with the room being so bright. The bed was a pillow top which was nice and lots of room in the suite which included a couch. The hot tub perfectly hot, but the pool didn't open until 8am and the breakfast buffet ended at 9am so didn't have a lot of time to enjoy it- tiny pool towels, too! Complementary food was standard fare, but included make-your-own waffles - which is always nice.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
ranch7, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, December 17, 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay with Comfort Suites, Ogden. We also appreciate your taking the time to write to TripAdvisor commenting on your stay with us. Please note that we take all comments very seriously. Your comments help us to fix problems that sometimes we are not always aware of. I will speak with the proper departments and get the problems that you listed fixed.

Thank you for the comments concerning our staff. I feel that we have the best customer service of any hotel in the area. I will also pass your comments on to them as well.

In the future, if you are in need of a hotel, we would appreciate your staying with us again.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I had a need to stay in a hotel several days, in the Ogden area. I found the staff to be very helpful with a great attitude. The room was clean, comfortable, good amenities, with a fair price. The area was quite, with minimal noise in the morning hours. I like that it was close to I-15, with easy access to the freeway. Also, the breakfast was great, with a friendly host.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone needing to stay in the Ogden area.

Room Tip: Chose a room on the east side, which faces the mountains. Nicer view and a not so much freeway nois...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for your kind comments on Comfort Suites, Ogden. Also, thank you for taking your time to write to TripAdvisor about your stay. During this busy time of the year, we so appreciate you devoting a moment to respond.

We always try to place our guests on the East side of the hotel if at all possible. We feel a guest would like to wake up to mountain scenery.

I will pass your positive comments to our various departments and tell them to keep up what they are doing. Again, we thank you for choosing to stay with us. In the future, if you find yourself in need of an Ogden hotel, we would welcome and thank you for your business.

Boise, Idaho
Reviewed November 5, 2012

On my first stay at Comfort Suites in Ogden, I made the awful mistake of leaving a wallet in the room when I checked out. The wallet contained a considerable sum of cash and a handful of valuable credit cards, along with family photos and various membership cards. I didn't discover my error until about 8 hours later and after many miles of travel away from Ogden. I telephoned Comfort Suites in Ogden, gave my name and room number, and asked whether a wallet had been turned in. The courteous respondent immediately said, "I have it right here." She comfortingly (after all, it *is* "Comfort" Suites) assured me that she would send it to me by overnight carrier. She did, and it arrived with cash, cards and everything else intact. My wife and I enjoyed our stay at Comfort Suites in Ogden for its own sake—great room, pleasant and helpful staff, a very enjoyable dinner in the on-site restaurant, and the full breakfast with unexpectedly attentive server—but the remarkable and unusual integrity that helped us to avoid a substantial loss made our stay truly memorable.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
ranch7, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to write your comments about Ogden Comfort Suites.

Interesting enough, I do remember the phone call that you made. I happened to be at front desk and took your call. What I am so proud of, is that our housekeeping staff was amazing. I went to the room and could not find the wallet. I went to our Head of Housekeeping and she immediately went to the room again with me and spotted the wallet right on the desk. THANK YOU TO OUR GREAT EMPLOYEES.

We so thank you for choosing to stay with us and we are so glad that we could make your trip delightful. We hope that you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

October 30th, 2012
Started well, pleasant desk staff
Rooms are well equipt, all lights work and roomy.
Phone did not work but maintenance quickly fixed it
A few box elder bugs made their way into the room somehow
Great breakfast and cheerful guest social host made my stay good
Nice tv and channel lineup
Overal
I'll stay again
Rr

• Stayed October 2012
Thank you for choosing to stay at Comfort Suites, Ogden. Your comments are taken seriously and we appreciate your compliments as well as problems that you might have encountered.

It is important to us to hear what our customers are experiencing. Without you taking the time to tell us, we do no know. Again, thank you for taking time out of your day to write to TripAdvisor.

We hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future.