“Multiple stays at this property and all a perfect experience.”
Review of Comfort Suites

Ranked #4 of 21 Hotels in Ogden
Reviewed October 18, 2012

I have stayed at this property 5 times over the last few years and all I can say is what a fantastic facility and staff.

I have stayed at this property not only for a homebase for my job, but also have attended a few conventions that were held here. I can not say enough about the quality of the hotel and the service of the entire staff.

Even with a full house of guests the staff did everything above and beyond the call to make sure we and our convention attendees were happy.

Thank you again, we will be back.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
ranch7, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

We thank you for becoming a Frequent Guest at the hotel. Staying over 5 visits here are the Comfort Suites Ogden is amazing and we thank you for your continued business.

We are honored that our entire staff met your expectations. For every guest at the hotel, we strive to make every visit for them perfect.

I am so proud to work for a company with such a dedicated staff, we are like family all working together.

In the future, we would appreciate your choosing to stay with us again.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

I took my foster child out for her birthday. She invited a couple of friends. They really had a fun time swimming. We all put on face masks and the girls enjoyed walking through the halls of the hotel telling people they were aliens.
Thanks Comfort Suites for not kicking us out.. LOL.

It was a good, fun night =)

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

A Happy Belated Birthday to your foster daughter.
We are so delighted that our property worked well for the birthday party for her. Our pool area is an amazing place for a party especially children's sleepovers.

I thank you for taking the time to write your comments to TripAdvisor. It is important for us to receive guest's comments both positive and negative so that we can continue to give guest's the highest quality in their stay.

In the future, if you have other parties planned or need a weekend get-away, please consider staying with us again.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

Your staff were extremely friendly and helpful as they looked on line for a restaurant to suit our appetites for a supper meal. Your indoor pool and spa helped us relax after a long days ride. We have lived overseas and at breakfast the waitress at your hot enjoyable breakfast made our day - she was from Korea and having been in Korea we enjoyed talking with her. We are proud to be American and have such a multi-cultural nation. Thank you for making our retireement trip so enjoyable.

Room Tip: Arrive later in the afternoon to enjoy a relaxing evening at a local restaurant, then around the ind...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends

Happy Retirement!!!!!! I am so jealous of you, but I view all of the years of hard work that you have done to attain that status and wish you all the best for the upcoming "free time" years.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Comfort Suites, Ogden, Utah. Also, thank you for taking the time to write your comments to TripAdvisor. We do have an amazing staff and we all strive from the General Manager through Maintenance to give the guest the best possible experience possible.

Our breakfast attendant, Sue is a private "gem" to us. You can not believe how many good comments that we receive on her. She is truly part of our Comfort Suites Ogden family and a huge part of our team. I will let her know that you commented on her service and your experience.

We would appreciate it if you would choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

All of the hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The room we had was spactious and quiet. The amenities were excellent, as was the breakfast. Most of all, I could breathe easily! There was no dust or moldy smell, so it was one of the first times I had woken up in a hotel without my head stuffed up. I would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: If there is a conference going on at the hotel, ask for a room that is not on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Comfort Suites, Ogden. We appreciate your business and also thank you for taking the time to make comments on TripAdvisor.

We have recently undergone a major renovation of the hotel and are glad that you received a good night's sleep with no morning problems.

We hope that if you are in the area again, you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I stayed here a couple of months ago for the first time. When I needed to come back to Utah, I had my assistant book my stay here because the people here had been so nice. They still are.

The restaurant is nice, and the hotel is good, but the friendliness of the staff is why I came back. I would like to point out a few people in particular who made my stay here so very nice. Susan, the girl who does breakfast, is positively delightful. I can't think of a better way to wake up in the morning than to hear her pleasant voice and see her cute little smile. She is so helpful. I've never really looked forward to having breakfast in the hotel before, but I have for the past three weeks. Karen, who works night shift, has always been very nice and helpful. I have looked forward to her words of encouragement every morning as I leave for work. At the end of the day on Monday through Thursday, I made sure I get back to the hotel by 6:00pm so that I didn't miss the guest reception with Deborah. Of all the things they do right around here, this is the best. I watch Deborah with all of the guests, and I'm amazed at how easily she just seems to glide through the room, making small talk, filling drinks, and making introductions between hotel guests so that they feel like they know each other and start a conversation. I told her she did a wonderful job, and she said, "Oh this is so easy." Yeah, she makes it look easy, like Ted Williams made hitting a baseball look easy. (I'm from Massachussetts.) For someone like me, who has a hard time talking to new people, she is a godsend. I went from sitting alone in a bar to having a party with all of my new friends. You just can't put a price on that.

I came out here for business and worked hard for this whole time, but for the time I spent in this hotel, I enjoyed myself more than I did in Cancoon or Disney. I almost hate to leave, and I find myself looking forward to the next time my customer has a problem so that I can stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing to return and stay with Comfort Suites, Ogden. We always appreciate returning business because it states that we are doing something right to gain your confidence for a return visit.

I appreciate your taking the time to write a response on TripAdvisor. Your making the effort to write on your experience means much to our staff. We have an amazing staff which are like family to us. From our General Manager through Maintenance we strive to make every guest's experience exceptional.

We would appreciate your choosing to stay with us again.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Stayed at this hotel while on a business conference in the city. Excellent hotel staff that makes you feels at home away from home. Room are clean and spacious with good wifi connection. Only thing is the lightings in the room is abit too dim and the pillows are too flat. Was given 4 small flat pillows which caused me bad neckache, other than these the rooms are decent.

It housed a nice Cajun restaurant which serves a good breakfast spread and their dinner menu is great too. Not to miss their pre-dinner bread which is warm and soft complete with the sweet butter.

Just 5 mins drive across the hotel there is Denny's and MacDonalds.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
ranch7, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write your comments to TripAdvisor. We take all comments very seriously and appreciated yours. I have delegated one of our taff to look into the lighting and pillows in the room.

We would appreciate your business the next time that you are in our area. Again, thank you.

Comfort Suites / Holiday Inn Express
scross@ogdencomfortsuites.co

Reviewed September 27, 2012

We did the road trip from Texas to Oregon and stop a night at Comfort Suites Ogden, Utah. The hotel is located next to a major highway but in a private lane. So it is fairly quiet.
The breakfast is very delicious.

Room Tip: The walk-in rate is better than internet.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
ranch7, Director of Sales at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review for TripAdvisor. We are extremely delighted and honored that we met your expectations as a hotel and staff. To us, our Number 1 Priority is the customer. We thank you for choosing to stay with us. We would appreciate having you stay with us again in the future.