“Good value, but don't expect gourmet dining for six bucks”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Empire Chinese Gourmet
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 3, 2011

I work in the area and I've dined here on two occasions. They have a lunch special that's $6.99. Most of the dishes are pretty good, but not great. The restaurant is surprisingly large, I think it seats at least 100 people. The service is fast and friendly.

I would recommend this restaurant to families with young children, seniors and work collegues looking for a fast and inexpensive meal. But if you are looking for quality over quantiy I would recommend going to the Joy Luck Cafe instead.

Reviewed November 1, 2011

It was close to the hotel and convenient after having driven all day..good variety of food..

Reviewed September 19, 2011

Not great decor, service is prompt and friendly. Buffet, though I did not have any, looked like it was adequate and had some selections (mussels, shellfish) not seen at this price point $9.99 for dinner.

I had the shrimp lo-mein which was quite nice, top 10 I have had. The right kind of noodles and just the right amount of Dragon's breath(smoke from the Wok).

The pork fried rice was good also.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

I've eaten here a few times. I keep forgetting how bad it is. The food is stale but for $6 buffet I should be expecting it. They were also playing NSYNC which I find very odd.