“Quaint Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in North Salt Lake
North Salt Lake, United States
“Quaint Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2014

Great room, great pillow/bed, great breakfast, great staff, not overly noisy, good pool. What else do you need? Overall you could tell there was more pride in ownership than other newer/chain hotels. The breakfast was the best spread of its kind I have had in several visits at various chains.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014

Great staff, great value, great ambience---courtesy shuttle to Front Runner train which connects with Salt Lake City public transit. Complimentary business center with internet. Welcoming decor. Highly recommended!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Eagle, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

I would stay here again, the beds were comfortable, rooms were clean and staff was friendly. The only issue I have is the plumbing noise. If your neighbor decides to take a shower before your alarm goes off, it will be your alarm.

Las Vegas, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

I reccomend Best Western for business travel becuase of their consistant and organized manner of handling business travelers. I would like to see an earlier opening time for the breakfast they provide, as many business travelers need to depart the hotels much earlier than family vacationers. This would eliminate the over crowding of the breakfast room in the mornings.

corpus christi, tx, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2014

Excellent hotel with better than average staff and accomodations. Rooms were very clean, breakfast set early with good quality food and variety for a Continental Style offering. In every case the staff was courteous, helpful, willing to go the "extra mile" to make my stay a good experience. While I'm unsure as to the age of the facility it was in "like new" condition and very clean in all respects. If there was any area I might give criticism it might be in the parking vs. room layout. This really was not a problem, just kind of inconvenient. That being said, it is petty as compared to the overall enjoyment of the stay. I would certainly go out of my way to stay at the Hotel as it is easily accessable to the I-15/I-215.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

CottonTreeManagement, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn, responded to this review, February 25, 2014
Thank you for posting your review! We're glad you liked our recently renovated guestrooms, helpful staff, complimentary breakfast and convenient location near Interstate 15. I will pass on your compliments to our management and staff.

Thanks for the tip regarding the parking lot configuration. Although it can be confusing at times, we do have parking available near all of our guestrooms. Typically our front desk agents provide a map of the property & make note of the nearest parking area upon check-in. However, It sounds like we may not have fully communicated these details to you. I will pass along your feedback to our staff members.

Thanks again for choosing Best Western Plus CottonTree Inn - North Salt Lake!

Hyrum, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2014

The beds were very soft and inviting, nice room and great hot breakfast that even our teenage loved and went back for thirds. Would stay here again if in the area. The only difference I would do is choose an upstairs room instead of the first floor as we could hear footsteps.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

CottonTreeManagement, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn, responded to this review, February 6, 2014
Thank you for posting your review! We're glad you and your family enjoyed our comfortable bedding and recently updated guestrooms. We are also happy to hear you enjoyed our recently revamped breakfast menu. I will pass on your compliments to our management and staff. .

Thanks for the tip regarding the guestrooms upstairs! I personally prefer our rooms on the upper floors too. Not only can you enjoy a quite night of sleep, you can get an amazing view of the sun coming up over the mountains in the morning.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you and your family again!

St George, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2014

BW Cotton Tree Inn at North Salt Lake (Woods Cross/Bountiful) is conveniently situated near I-15. My traveling companion had stayed here several years ago and recommended it for a night as we drove north towards Yellowstone. Being a BW Rewards Member I was happy to do so. The front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful as we came in around 10pm. Walk-in rate was a bit higher than if we had booked online but such is life. We hadn't known where we would stay the night when we left southern Utah but driving to NSL put us north of the city and out of the way of the morning commuters nightmare that is Salt Lake City. Room: Outside hallway doors need the room key for entrance which I like as a security feature. In the room the heat came on quickly (it was January and around 20 degrees F outside!). Everything was clean and tidy and with modern amenities. Flat screen tv is great and the mattresses are extremely comfortable. Morning breakfast was hot and abundant with a nice selection of choices such as scrambled eggs and sausage, potatoes, juice, coffee, pastries, yogurt. Checkout out was easy and we were on our way to Yellowstone. Whenever I travel I look for BW as I know I will get a quality product. That's why I am a Rewards member.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are pleased to hear you had an enjoyable experience at our BEST WESTERN PLUS-CottonTree Inn - North Salt Lake . Thank you for your kind remarks regarding our friendly staff, clean rooms and free hot breakfast.

I see you are a BEST WESTERN REWARDS member. If you are planning on traveling again soon, be sure to check out the Spring Promotion and receive up to 20% off on stays before April 6, 2014. Best Western Rewards® members who register PRIOR to their stay and book a qualifying rate on bestwestern.com will receive 1,500 bonus points per stay before April 6, 2014. Elite members get 500 more bonus points per stay.*

Thanks again for choosing our BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn-North Salt Lake. We hope to see you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near North Salt Lake
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City - North
Hampton Inn and Suites Salt Lake City/Farmington
Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Salt Lake City - Downtown
BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS CottonTree Inn? Share your experiences!