“Top Notch”

Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
salt lake city
“Top Notch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 24, 2014

The only reason I didn't give this place a perfect score is because I've only been there once. But everyone I've talked to that has been there, has loved it. Chips and salsa: AWESOME! Great service, friendly staff. My chimichanga was delicious. I LOVE ground beef and a lot of Mexican restaurants don't serve ground beef...but Nacho House does! For my first visit, I loved it all!

• Visited March 2014

Salt Lake City, Utah
“The white cheese sauce is fantastic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

This is a favorite of our family. The owners are friendly and visit with the customers. The chicken enchiladas with the white cheese sauce is the best. Everything is great, prefer the chicken items over the ground beef. Burritos are large. If you are looking for an inexpensive quick Mexican style meal in the area this is what I would recommend. Underline the quick, no wait, and low cost options compared to others in Bountiful.

Visited February 2014
Salt Lake City, Utah
“Great Mexican Food, Friendly Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

I was a bit reluctant to try out The Nacho House for dinner. But, what a wonderful little restaurant! The staff were so cheerful, friendly and efficient. The menu and the food was superb! This is an authentic Mexican restaurant....not your average "restaurant chain with formula layout and menu".
I ordered enchiladas, my wife ordered a taco salad. They were fantastic! Everything is fresh. Even the complimentary big bowl of chips and salsa were fabulous!
The decor is subtle and genuine. The entire restaurant is sparkling clean. I hate gooey or sticky tables and menus. Not this place! They are clearly focused on cleanliness, no matter how small the detail. The wait staff are so friendly, always smiling, as are all of the employees. We love this place and The Nacho House will be our #1 restaurant for Mexican food. I am already hungry for more while just writing this review.

• Visited October 2013
SLC UT
“Cheap & Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 23, 2013

Cheap & Good. Nothing fancy, but the food was good & service was excellent. Stopped in for lunch. Enjoyed an enchilada combo. Will be back.

• Visited October 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“Worth a visit!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

Excellent food. We stopped here for dinner with the family and pretty much had the entire restaurant to ourselves. We each got put own delicious salsa bowl. No double dip problems! All meals were delicious, but the fat burrito with white sause was our favorite. Will return! And so should you!

• Visited August 2013