“Great Bread”
Review of Kneaders Bakery

Kneaders Bakery
Reviewed August 11, 2014

Their sandwich portions can be a tad small and the counter service a little uneven, but the bread is very good and worth driving a few extra miles to get.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Ambience is first rate and the presentation is very nice but the Reuben sandwich I ordered was maybe the second worse offering as a Reuben I have had in recent memory. The prices were very high for lunch, too rich for my budget. Given the quality of the food of my companions too, we all agreed we would not return.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

This was close to The Hampton Inn North at Wood's Cross. We did not find it until the last day we were in Utah and wish we would have eaten at a Kneader's sooner. It was one of the best meals we have had in a restaurant. Do not pass it up while you are in Utah.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

There is so much to like about this place. The pastries are fabulous! I love the chocolate domes for my addiction to chocolate. At under $3, you can't beat a chocolate covered chocolate mousse. They also have seasonal items, like a cherry topped cream cheese/chocolate cupcake.
I also love their rye bread. It is great for borscht and even just with some butter spread on it. Very soft and delightfully chewy.
The cheese breads are delicious as well.
Seasonal cookies for a $1 each are a fun treat for little kids as is the décor as it always changes. I spent an 20 minutes with my kid just enjoying the restaurant.
Other days if they are busy they do give out free tarts or extras if you eat inside.
Overall a delightful bakery!

Reviewed March 19, 2014

I would rate what I had in the 4 star range, maybe 4.5. The turkey bacon avocado was very good, though I didn't like the foca... Bread much. Next time I will ask them to use different bread. I imagine some people like it, and it's ok. It works with the sandwich. But I wasn't a big fan. The sandwich toppings were good. They don't pile them on, they're a bit sparse. But the meat was good. The turkey wasn't sliced, which was good. Did seem a little on the dry side. Bacon was great. Avocado was great. Tomatoes were perfect.
Also had the chicken pesto panini and loved the bread they used. Excellent bread. I liked the panini more than the turkey bacon avocado and I didn't expect that would be the case. Potato chips were very good, and I don't normally like potato chips. I believe they were baked. The deserts looked good but I didn't try any. Will definitely be returning for a panini and if I get the turkey bacon avocado then ill probably ask them to make it on sourdough or something. I'd like to know where they get their bread for the paninis. Stoneground??
Drive thru is very convenient. Open until 10pm on a weekday is awesome. Spanky's is a better value for a turkey bacon avocado. Kneaders' is just too much bread and not enough stuff in it by comparison. If you're a fan of that foca... Bread then maybe you'd love it, but I wasn't. But the late hours, drive thru and faster service at kneaders, plus more extensive menu mean I'll probably frequent kneaders more than Spankys. Of all the sandwich shops in town I like the turkey of Cutlers best, but theirs is an expensive sandwich with not a lot in it. It tastes kind of plain by comparison to kneaders. And bacon is an extra dollar or something, so all they have over kneaders is the better turkey. But their sandwich always leaves me feeling like I could've made that myself fairly easily. Kneaders is more of a unique experience. Just wish they could have more sandwich with less bread for the turkey bacon avocado. If you want a packed full sandwich, Spankys is the place.
Oh and the drive thru at kneaders has two lanes, like McDonald. That's pretty nice. It's not lighting fast service like Wendy's, but it's a lot faster than Spankys.