“Mushroom Brie soup was excellent!”
Review of Kneaders Bakery

Kneaders Bakery
Salt Lake City
“Mushroom Brie soup was excellent!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Can't go wrong with this place; lots of seating too and people watching galore. Yummy everything and great for quick bite while shopping at the mall!

• Visited October 2013

LI NY
“great place”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

It was just a short walk from hotel. Loved this place.Bakery & sandwhiches.If you have been to a panera bread its kind of similar,a step above.

Visited September 2013
California
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Stayed at the Best Western right across the street. We chose this place because it was the only thing close that was still open at 7:30 pm.

The staff was clearly closing up for the night and seemed irritated that we were there. (As a side note, I work in a restaurant and I know how annoying this can be. I also, however, know how to slap on a happy face and fake it because without the customers I would not make my living...)

The prices were a little on the high side for the portion size. Ordered a couple cold sandwiches and a hot soup. The sandwiches were good, but nothing spectacular. I was disappointed because I ordered the special crab salad sandwich from the daily specials board. It didn't knock my socks off. Just kind of "meh". The turkey on wheat was good, but again, nothing to write home about. The creamy cauliflower soup was not good at all, just kind of bland. Took a few bites to give it a fair chance, and threw it out.

The pastry and dessert case looked like it might contain some phenomenal goodies, but as the counter lady seemed highly irritated with my presence as it was, I just kind of rushed through my order so as to get out of her way and pray no one spit in my sandwich.

The other upside - the place was clean and pretty with some other nice knick-knacky type things for sale as well. Clean tables, and plenty of room to eat if you were to dine in. And the front end presentation was very nicely done.

The visit wasn't a total waste, it did the job of a decent non fast food meal for a couple of weary travelers.

Bottom line - I felt like I was a total nuisance to the staff, and the food was nothing spectacular. Pass.

• Visited July 2013
Salt Lake City, UT
“REVISITED ~ IT'S THAT GOOD!”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

What's there not to like! Great Service to begin with then as you drool past the pastry case to place your order with a very pleasant person to take your order...to go or to stay you are on your way to a very pleasant experience.
A soup & sandwich combo plus a pastry is our usual fare ~ this time we tried the French Toast ~ OMG! You've got to try it! It's no wonder why I love this place!
If you just want a tasty pastry ~ try the Canoli...
You can thank me later!

• Visited August 2013
Spring City
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very disappointing”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Very disappointing - Turkey Cranberry Croissant, basically only turkey - and a little drizzle of cranberry juice - not cranberry dressing - as assumed - and nothing else on it at all - the croissant was so dry - it was crumbling. I was in a hotel - and didn't see the condition of the sandwich until I returned - too late then - didn't want to go back out.

Visited April 2013