“Kneaders is our "go to" place for lunch and catering”
Review of Kneaders Bakery

Kneaders Bakery
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Kneaders is conveniently located 1 block east of our Best Western Plus CottonTree Inn. My co-workers and I eat lunch here on a regular basis. The sandwiches, soups and baked goods are always delicious. Plus they also have a drive through, which comes in handy when I'm running late and need a quick breakfast sandwich. We are pleased to recommend Kneaders to anyone visiting North Salt Lake, we also recommend their catering services.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Tripe the Triple Double Melt it is so yummy! Their Key Lime Pies are also very good. I always get everyone bread here for Christmas and it's always a hit.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

Fun environment, can get too noisy for a business lunch

Reviewed March 17, 2012

I can't say enough good about this bakery& cafe. Their sandwiches, salads and baked goods are made to order and fresh daily. The atmosphere is comfortable, inviting, clean and family friendly. The bakery also include a cute boutique with arts and crafts and unique gifts, always decorated to the latest theme. I love the gift baskets they can put together for you at a reasonable price. Don't miss coming for all-you-can eat homemade frnch toast on Saturday's from 7-11 am. It's crowded but festive and totally worth it!!! (Come early for best seating) love love love this place!!