“Not as good as last time”

Best Western Paradise Inn of Nephi
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Nephi
Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

I was disappointed with this visit. First Pros: 1. Bed was comfortable. 2. Room was clean. Cons: 1. Heating unit is on back wall, semi blocked. Did not heat the room sufficiently. Froze most of night with snow outside. 2. "Breakfast" served hard biscuits, lukewarm gravy, hard boiled eggs with shells still on. Coffee was colored water.
I do enjoy staying at Best westerns. They are almost always great. I gave it a 3 star because it was clean and bed was comfortable. That is important to me.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
National9inns, Manager at Best Western Paradise Inn of Nephi, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear Jeaniemom,
We would like to thank you for staying with us and letting us know about your stay. We are glad to hear that you found your bed comfortable and your room clean. We sincerely apologize for the heater not heating the room properly and you getting cold . We will review this with management to make sure this doesn't happen again. Thank you again and we hope you will stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

I have been driving truck for almost 30 years, and this is by far my favorite hotel to stay at. The staff is always friendly and cheerful, and my room is always clean and prepared early. The room is quiet enough that I can sleep through the day and leave at midnight, and not have a problem. There is plenty of parking for my rig, and my triple trailers, and another set for when the next driver comes to swap them out. Over all, this is the nicest place we stay at on our route, and I love coming back.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Kymm B, Manager at Best Western Paradise Inn of Nephi, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Dear Ozzmantruck,
We would like to thank you for staying with us at the Best Western Paradise Inn of Nephi, and we are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. We hope you return again soon. Please feel free to contact me if I can be of assistance in any way with making future reservations for you.

Again, thank you for being our guest!

Reviewed November 9, 2013

I came back to Utah for work, and again I stayed at the BW in Nephi. Even though there were a lot of people (a legal group of some sort), the entire staff went out of their way to make sure everything was pleasant and comfortable for us. Breakfast was fantastic, the pool was sparking, and the room was incredibly clean and comfortable. The same woman (a K or C name, I cant recall) checked us in, and out, and was pleasant and smiling, which was nice after a long flight and the drive down. I cant say enough how great this stay was. If we come back again, we will be back!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

Dear LyndaInAtl,
We appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know about your experience at the Best Western Paradise Inn of Nephi. We love having return guests, and strive to make each experience clean and comfortable so that every guest will want to return. I am delighted to let the staff know that their efforts have been well received.
We hope you have a fantastic trip through Utah, and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed November 7, 2013

I stay here on business regularly. Would not stay here otherwise. Don't expect the breakfast bar to be complete. Basic items such as tea, yogurt, fruit, etc. are regularly out and may be for days. Housekeeping has yet to read the plaque that says towels on the floor get replaced; those on the rack do not. They ALWAYS get replaced. The manager seems unconcerned as problems continue. Employees are NOT empowered to solve problems. Rooms are typically clean & comfortable. Beds are good. Microwave & fridge is convenient. Grounds are neat. Pool and hot tub are closed occasionally, but are clean and in working order.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Kymm B, Manager at Best Western Paradise Inn of Nephi, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Dear Setalla,

We will like to thank you for taking the time to post, and for bringing this issue to our attention. All Front Desk Agents are trained to accommodate guests, and are aware of the level of service that is expected. I apologize that this level was not met in your case. I will mention this at our next employee meeting, so that these things do not happen again.

I will, however, let housekeeping know that despite the towel trouble, you did recognize the cleanliness of our rooms. We are very happy that it was to your satisfaction .

We hope to see you again soon.

KM Bennett

Reviewed November 5, 2013

This Best Western is getting a bit tired. Carpeting and furniture were not awful, but everything was definitely well worn. Our room was large. The room was clean and the bed was pretty comfortable. It's pretty "bare bones" place and for what we got I thought the price was a little high. Breakfast was continental style and there was a decent selection of items. I would not go out of my way to book a room here.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Kymm B, Manager at Best Western Paradise Inn of Nephi, responded to this reviewResponded November 10, 2013

Dear JaneSJC,
We would like to thank you for taking the time review us. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. Once again, thank you for your honest feedback and we hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have actually stayed here twice. Nephi is a great place to stay if you are travelling through southern Utah. It is a quiet town with easy access to a number of national parks. If you hate traffic do not stay in Salt Lake. Stay in Nephi. The Best Western in Nephi is very clean and the people are sweet. The rewards program for Best Western is pretty good too.This is not a spa. It is a couple of miles off I-15 but well worth the 2 or 3 mile drive.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
National9inns, Manager at Best Western Paradise Inn of Nephi, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Dear Szatanek,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review on your stay. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and our location. We hope you will continue to stay with us in the future.
Thank you again.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is just an average motel, Would only stay if you can get a low rate, or move on to the next town. Their are many Best Westerns on I 15 Ask for a top floor room away from the stairs. A bit of noise with people banging luggage up and down. Very good breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Neil S
National9inns, Manager at Best Western Paradise Inn of Nephi, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

Dear Neil S,
Thank you for writing us a review on your stay. We are very happy to hear that you were satisfied with your stay and that you enjoyed our breakfast options. We hope you will stay with us again in the future. Thank you again.