“service could have been better”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #9 of 18 Restaurants in Nephi
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We stopped in for breakfast. The food was hot and prepared well for that time of the day. They weren't very busy but the waitress service was seriously lacking. Never once came and refilled our coffee. Offered when we were ready to leave........

There are newer reviews for Denny's

Reviewed September 25, 2013

After a bad dinner at a local restaurant in this "truck stop" area, we figured Denny's would be better. And we were right. I had the apple/chicken/cranberry salad, my sister had their prime rib cobb salad, my husband had the chicken/avocado sandwich and my brother-in-law had the Superbird sandwich. The salads were fresh and tasty, nicely tossed. The guys liked their sandwiches. We had the warm brownie a la mode for dessert which was pretty good - brownie a little dense but the ice cream was very creamy. I gave the food an average rating but it was a little better than that.

Our server was a very perky young woman who was very attentive-maybe a little too much ;-). The restaurant was bright, typical Denny's, and clean. And we got a 20% discount because we stayed in a local motel.

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Some marriages are made in Heaven, some are made somewhere else. May I suggest that in my humble opinion the Denny's restaurant and the Flying J truckstop situated in Nephi, Utah, is one of the worst kind.
We arrived after a 220 miles journey up to Nephi, anticipating a quiet restaurant, with all the cleanliness and efficiency of the dozens of Denny's places all over USA. Imagine my surprise to be herded into a truckstop, with refuelling stations, a wayside bazar/shop and dirty restrooms. Both services are run by Flying J, so "Denny's has no control over the restroom", but surely Utah law requires any establishment serving food to have its own washroom facilities I asked. Seems Denny has washed his hands, I couldn't do likewise here.
To cap it all, at 2pm our waitress plonked the payment request on us, legged it out to her car, never asked if we wanted dessert, had brought us garlic bread instead of plain bread rolls.
Drive on by is my recommendation. They do not deserve to live in such disharmony at Denny's, Nephi, Utah.

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!