Economy Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$52
QualityInn
$77
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 14, 2011

My husband and I pulled into the Economy Lodge on our way home from a 3700 mile road trip. It was recommended by the gas station next door so we felt safe. We did ask to see a room and it looked ok. After registering at the front desk, we realized they had no air conditioning in the hallways. The carpets in the hallways are well worn. They did however have a nice large indoor pool which we took advantage of. The surroundings of the pool were not clean. We also noticed that it looked like quite a few of the screens on the outside windows were partially pryed off. When I went to ask the woman at the front desk for quarters to do wash. She informed me that they do not have quarters and I would have to go back to the gas station and ask for some. In fact, she stated that the people running the gas station would not mind at all. When I went over and asked for quarters and explained the situation, they were more than a little perturbed. Only the second floor has 1 washer and dryer. Their ice machine up there had an out of order sign on it that looked like it had been there for quite some time. Went to crawl into bed and noticed that the bottom fitted sheet did not fit. It was barely over the corners. I went again to the front desk and explained the situation. She handed me a new king size fitted sheet and never once offered to come and fix it. So needless to say, my husband and I needed to remake the bed. When we took it all apart, we noticed that the box springs were holey and filthy.
When we went to check out in the morning, I explained the situation with the sheets and asked for a discount. He immediately followed me, along with 2 housekeepers, to the room. It was discovered that the original sheet had been put on the bed incorrectly when it was made, but it was the correct size. Therefore, we were not entitled to any type of discount. I have nevere encountered this type of poor service in all of the traveleing we have done.
The bed and pillows were lumpy and uncomfortable. I believe this could b a very nice place if it was updated and kept clean.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Daphne090
Reviewed June 30, 2008

When booking a hotel named "Economy Lodge", I thought it would be cheaper. However, on June 28, 2008 I was charged $71.01. For such a small town, I would have expected a lower "economical" price.

The hotel is a large box hotel, with entrances on both ends and the room access is through hallways on the interior. There is an indoor pool and hot tub at the end of the building. I had a room on the second floor, and it included a sofa and a table. The room was larger than I had expected for "economy".

The room was clean. The shower worked well. The highway was within view of my room, but I could not hear any road noise. There was a nice refrigerator in the room. The air conditioning worked great.

I was actually pleasantly surprised by the hotel. However, they should re-name it, because the price isn't more "economical" than comparable motels. Perhaps it should be "Same Price as Chain Motels" Inn.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
3  Thank Outdoorpartner
Reviewed August 31, 2007

Rooms ok but breakfast was disappointing. Nice indoor pool and spa however. Good value IF a $49 token room is obtained otherwise overpriced.

• Stayed: August 2007
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank Stvjyn
Reviewed September 27, 2005

I guess the word is "economy" but the towels were threadbare, the pillows were awful and the notices on the mirror on the wall weren't very friendly. I understand checkout is at 11 "NO EXCEPTIONS"...and I wouldn't plan on smoking in a non smoking room even with the nasty reminder that I would be charged extra if I did.

• Stayed: September 2005
5  Thank Stephen P
A TripAdvisor Member
Caldwell, Idaho
Reviewed March 30, 2005

Stayed in March 2005. This is probably the cleanest motel we have ever visited! Service was quick and friendly. Room was comfortable and affordable, and quiet! Restaurants nearby, and easy access off the interstate.

Hot coffee, juices, muffins, toast etc all ready at 6AM.

Will definitely stay there again when in that area.

• Stayed: January 2005