“Good food and service”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed July 5, 2012 via mobile

We had 10 people in our group. The food was perfect, the drinks were great and the service was top notch! I have never been to Olive Garden without someone sending their plate back. Not this time. Great job!

There are newer reviews for Olive Garden

Reviewed March 10, 2012

What can I say...the food is great and the service is great. Of all the time's I've been there I've only had to bad experiences with the help and when I contacted management about it they more than made up for it. My wife and I have been to Italy twice...believe me this is an absolute bargain and much better food in comparison. You don't have to buy your water, as much delicious soup (Soupa Tuscana is the best) or salad as you like, endless bread sticks, don't have to pay for sitting down in their restaurant and the food is not only better but significantly cheaper than anything you'd find anywhere in comparison in Italy. You can't lose with Olive Garden. Love you guys.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

Did you know the area around the bar has tables and if they are not occupied you can just sit down and be served dinner there? Works great sometimes if there is a crowd. Bread sticks and salad of course are my favorites. I don't like crowds though so you have to hit this place at off hours if you don't like to wait.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

Always perfect for lunch, our office has a tradition of going to this restaurant for special occasions, not because it's the best around, but because it has something to please everyone. Try the entrees. Try the 3-course special. However, no matter what else OG has to offer their restaurant has to offier, they have perfected their soups, breadsticks and caesar salad. My favorite soup is the Zuppa Toscana (or sometimes the Minnestrone).

Reviewed January 16, 2012

We liked the waitress who helped us...but our food was terrible. My husband ordered the Tour of Italy & the chicken parmessan was burnt & the portion of the pastas were only 2 bite sizes. I had ordered the soup & it was soggy. One of my sons who ordered the pizza was upset since the crust was very hard. Also, my other son had spaghetti & chicken nuggets...but his nuggets were as hard as a rock. We usually love Olive Garden!!!