“Save your money and eat somewhere else...”
Review of Restaurant Morelia

Restaurant Morelia
Ranked #15 of 79 Restaurants in Murray
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Salt Lake City
“Save your money and eat somewhere else...”
Reviewed January 29, 2011

My husband and I ate here and just didn't care for it. The chips were good but the salsa was bland and flavorless. He got the combination #2... the chili verde looked like boiled pork stew poured over the top of a limp rolled up tortilla. He couldn't eat the enchilada due to all the grease. My shredded beef chimichanga was okay but I was really disappointed that it was buried under a mound of lettuce covered with sour cream. There was so much lettuce and sour cream that I didn't even see the guacamole... I tasted it but couldn't see it!!!

The service was good so we left the waitress a decent tip but we definitely won't go back there again.

• Visited January 2011

New York City, New York
“Not as good as the hype”
Reviewed April 1, 2010

This place is PACKED constantly and I am not sure why.....it wasn't the worst food I ever had but I would definitely not come back. I understand it was busy but our waitress just seemed annoyed that we were there. Go to La Costa in Sandy, best Mexican food in Utah.

Phoenix, Arizona
“Living in AZ im spoiled with great eats and I still am yet to find good Mexican food in Utah. I don't like that their...”
Reviewed November 27, 2009

Living in AZ im spoiled with great eats and I still am yet to find good Mexican food in Utah. I don't like that their sauce is the same color and consistency as chalula hot sauce, to me that's not sauce. The chili verde wasn't very exciting and the beans were lacking flavor. Sorry but I know there is better out there.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I haven't had anything here that I didn't love.”
Reviewed December 7, 2007

I haven't had anything here that I didn't love.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook