“Great Food, BEST service ever!!!”

Red Rock Brewing Co. - Fashion Place
Ranked #6 of 79 Restaurants in Murray
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Established in 1994. Red Rock Brewery opened its doors on March 14, 1994. From the very beginning, we set out to brew high-quality craft beers and serve delicious food. In the past 20 years, Red Rock Brewery has earned a national reputation as one of the most creative breweries in the country. Our beers have earned more than 100 regional and national awards and our restaurant has been named 'Brew Pub of the Year' by Brewpub Magazine and 'Large Brewpub of the Year' by the Great American Beer Festival. Locally, the original brewpub has become a staple of Salt Lake City's downtown dining scene and the company has opened additional locations in Kimball Junction (near the resort community of Park City) and in Fashion Place (located in the middle of the Salt Lake Valley). Throughout our development, Red Rock Brewery has remained true to its goals of high-quality craft beers and delicious food. We welcome you to our community.
Gainesville, Florida (home of the Gators!)
“Great Food, BEST service ever!!!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I don't write many reviews on restaurants, but feel I need to for this Red Rock Brewery, located at Fashion Place. I had dinner with a friend hear. She had bruschetta, I had fish and chips. The food was very good.

Above all, the service was outstanding. Our server was a young lady named Amanda. Without a doubt, I would say she was one of the best servers I have EVER had. She was so personable and attentive (and pretty!). She kept our glasses filled and questions answered. She REALLY made this great dinner even better.

I highly recommend!!!