What's not to love? They provide a hot breakfast each morning and a light dinner each night. They have a large pool and hot tub. They have a laundry area with two washers and dryers, a small "store" stocked with sundries and frozen/microwavable food and two computers with free internet access. They also provide a dinner shuttle within the local area. They are a quick walk to a park and ride where you can take an area transit bus ($6RT @ 8 or 9 AM)up to Big or Little Cottonwood Canyon and you will be skiing within the hour. And the rooms are very nice! We stayed in a jacuzzi king which was a two room suite with fridge, microwave, two televisions, coffemaker, hairdryer and of course a jacuzzi tub besides the full bath and it was only $135 a night. If you are going to Utah to ski this is the perfect place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of the Salt Lake valley and at the base of the Cottonwood Canyons, Murray is often referred to as the "hub of Salt Lake City." This location is centrally located withing the valley. It is the perfect hotel for skiers who want to experience four world-class ski resorts - Alta, Brighton, Snowbird, and Solitude, which are minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Midvalley - Murray reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Inn Hotel And Suites Midvalley - Murray
- Crystal Hotel Midvalley Murray
- Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Midvalley - Murray Utah