Our room was very comfortable. It had a little sitting area with a chair and loveseat and table and chairs so we could invite people to come see us to visit. My husband enjoyed a swim every morning in the pool before breakfast. And, breakfast was the absolute best!!!! There was so much to choose from: cereal, scrambled eggs, sausage, pancakes, muffins, bagels, yogurt, fresh fruit, juice, peanut butter, etc. We noticed lots of families at the breakfasts. We didn't participate in the evening meal, but that was a very nice option. The front desk staff and housekeeping staff were very friendly and helpful. We would definitely recommend staying at this hotel and we will definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the center of the Salt Lake valley and at the base of the Cottonwood Canyons, Murray is often referred to as the "hub of Salt Lake City." This location is centrally located withing the valley. It is the perfect hotel for skiers who want to experience four world-class ski resorts - Alta, Brighton, Snowbird, and Solitude, which are minutes away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Midvalley - Murray reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Inn Hotel And Suites Midvalley - Murray
- Crystal Hotel Midvalley Murray
- Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Midvalley - Murray Utah