“Nice variety”

Cavalier Pizza and Italian Restaurant
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed June 4, 2013

We have always enjoyed a meal here and especially appreciate the salad bar. The service is good and the staff very friendly.

Reviewed March 9, 2013

Where do I start my rave of the food and service at Cavalier Pizza in Mt. Pleasant, Utah? The service could be sub-par and this would still be a great place to eat but, in fact, the service is as good as the food. As a person who tries to watch my carb intake, I often resort to the soup and salad bar. I especially love to go in on Thursdays for the Clam Chowder but I also enjoy the Broccoli Cheese soup. And then there is the salad bar; this is possibly the best salad bar I have ever seen and, though it is quite small, it is well worth the money but then, dynamite comes in small packages too. I would put this up against any big salad bar.
The pizza is just fabulous; the crust has great flavor and consistency . . . neither too thick nor too thin and is nicely crisp on the bottom. Of course, everyone is going to have their personal favorite and their most popular are the Combo, the All Meat, the Veggie and the Chicken, Bacon and Ranch. The C, B and R is my favorite and I always ask them to add almonds to it but, I have also had the Combo and found it to be delicious as well.
Cavalier also offers pastas and sandwiches but I find it difficult to break away from my favorites to try something new however, I will be breaking tradition soon to try their meatball sub.
I would be remiss if I failed to mention their desserts; all of them look tasty but I did break down once and have the Lemon Berry Mascarpone and it is so good it has been outlawed in eleven states.