The room was exceptionally clean, stylish, spacious, well-stocked, and even smelled great. The hotel staff were nice and did their best to accommodate my disabled mom. Parking was plentiful, and the location was outstanding. The restaurant seemed overpriced (we didn't eat any full meals there), and the coffee pretty awful, but the pie was actually incredibly tasty and generously portioned, and this review isn't for the restaurant anyways. Overall great value, and you get to stay within an hour's drive of both Bryce and Zion. Awesome!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zion National Park lodging at its best! The BEST WESTERN East Zion Thunderbird Lodge offers a refreshing pool, hot tub, 9 hole golf course and free club rentals. Our rooms are 100% smoke free, 100% pet free, with balcony views and patios that overlook the beautiful mountains and lush green golf course, DirecTV. In-room coffee and tea, guest laundry facilities, direct dial in-room phones, free local and 1-800 calls, internet connections, AAA, AARP. We are located 12 miles from the east entrance to Zion National Park, 60 miles from Bryce Canyon National Park, 85 miles from the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, 45 miles from Cedar Breaks National Monument, and 12 miles from the Coral Pink Sand Dunes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Best Western and Priceline so you can book your BEST WESTERN East Zion Thunderbird Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western East Zion Thunderbird Hotel Mount Carmel
- Best Western Mount Carmel
- East Zion Thunderbird Hotel
- BEST WESTERN East Zion Thunderbird Lodge Utah/Mount Carmel