This lodge has been owned and operated by the same family for over half a century. Its nostalgic. Its also in a beautiful location between Escalante National Monument and Zion National Park. Its right at the crossroads of 2 highways.
The rooms have been redone and are furnished with beautiful log furniture. Even the lamps are made of logs. We were told not all of the rooms contain the log furniture, so make sure you request one of the remodeled rooms. The restaurant has been famous for its pies and the coconut cream did not disappoint. I hope you find the photos I have posted helpful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zion National Park lodging at its best! The BEST WESTERN East Zion Thunderbird Lodge offers a refreshing pool, hot tub, 9 hole golf course and free club rentals. Our rooms are 100% smoke free, 100% pet free, with balcony views and patios that overlook the beautiful mountains and lush green golf course, DirecTV. In-room coffee and tea, guest laundry facilities, direct dial in-room phones, free local and 1-800 calls, internet connections, AAA, AARP. We are located 12 miles from the east entrance to Zion National Park, 60 miles from Bryce Canyon National Park, 85 miles from the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, 45 miles from Cedar Breaks National Monument, and 12 miles from the Coral Pink Sand Dunes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Best Western, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western East Zion Thunderbird Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western East Zion Thunderbird Hotel Mount Carmel
- Best Western Mount Carmel
- East Zion Thunderbird Hotel
- Best Western East Zion Thunderbird Lodge Utah/Mount Carmel