We were there 9/14 and had one of the outside entrance rooms. It was completely modernized with new furniture and fixtures and a larger than normal hotel fridge. A separate vanity/sink area from the tup/shower and toilet are a plus. We enjoyed the convenience of parking right at the front door and having our own patio. The staff was very friendly and the place reminded me of times when I toured with my grandparents, only better. Pool with a hot tub and a little golf were a bonus. My new bride and I enjoyed the whole atmosphere. Would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Zion National Park lodging at its best! The BEST WESTERN East Zion Thunderbird Lodge offers a refreshing pool, hot tub, 9 hole golf course and free club rentals. Our rooms are 100% smoke free, 100% pet free, with balcony views and patios that overlook the beautiful mountains and lush green golf course, DirecTV. In-room coffee and tea, guest laundry facilities, direct dial in-room phones, free local and 1-800 calls, internet connections, AAA, AARP. We are located 12 miles from the east entrance to Zion National Park, 60 miles from Bryce Canyon National Park, 85 miles from the North Rim of the Grand Canyon, 45 miles from Cedar Breaks National Monument, and 12 miles from the Coral Pink Sand Dunes. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Best Western, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Best Western East Zion Thunderbird Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western East Zion Thunderbird Hotel Mount Carmel
- Best Western Mount Carmel
- East Zion Thunderbird Hotel
- Best Western East Zion Thunderbird Lodge Utah/Mount Carmel