We had a comfortable 4 nights in Arrowhead. Great location for National Parks. Clean, quiet, comfortable.
However, we had expected 'out of this world' accommodation following the reviews here on Tripadvisor.
No tea making facility in cabins (we don't all drink coffee).
Breakfast was a cholesteral city!! plenty of fried foods, very little fruit and no facility to make toast or a continental type breakfast.
One had to crowd around a small buffet table to get breakfast.
Jacuzzi did not seem to be available, although we did not ask.
Now I don't want to nit pick or be negative, these are just small things I would have expected an accommodation with such excellent reviews to have.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ***Arrowhead Country Inn and Cabins is the perfect BASECAMP between 3 National Parks!! We are only 15 minutes to the East Gate of the spectacular Zion National Park, and 1 hour to Bryce Canyon National Park and 1 1/2 hours to the pristine Grand Canyon North Rim. Arrowhead Country Inn and Cabins is a charming, intimate and romantic Bed and Breakfast in Southern Utah on Scenic Highway 89, across the street from the historic Home Studio of western artist Maynard Dixon. ***A great big full Country Buffet Breakfast is included in the price of your stay ~ Enjoy! ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Arrowhead Country Inn And Cabins
- Arrowhead Country Inn & Cabins Hotel Mount Carmel
- Country Inn Mount Carmel
- Mount Carmel Country Inn
- Arrowhead Country Inn & Cabins Utah/Mount Carmel