“Magical tour” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Navajo Spirit Tours - Day Tours

Navajo Spirit Tours - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Our guides will take you on an adventure through a land full of Beauty and Mystery. Navajo Spirit Tours is dedicated to sharing culture, history, geology and archeology of the area. It is important to us that you feel as though you are part of Monument Valley and not just a visitor.
Sedona, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Magical tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2010

We had a wonderful tour of Mystery Valley with Larson and Miesha. They arrived a few minutes early to pick us up at our hotel, and were charming, open, and enthusiastic about our tour the whole time. Near the end of the tour Larson played the flute and Miesha sang with a beautiful, moving voice. We were overwhelmed with the beauty of their music and the setting. They answered whatever questions we had about Navajo culture, and clearly enjoyed sharing their knowledge and experience of the area with us. Mystery Valley itself is an unforgettable place, with a different amazing scene around every turn, unique Anasazi ruins, and an overall haunting, quiet beauty.

1 Thank ADM_2000

• Korean first
San Francisco Bay Area
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2010

Our guide was Larsen, and by luck my girlfriend & I were the only people on the truck (bench seats on back of flatbed/covered). We got to know Larsen and his favorite places, and got great background on the reservation. Many of the big operations are stuffed with tourists and the driver uses a mic. to communicate. This was so much better, highly recommended!

Portland, Oregon
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Navajo Spirit Tours is Outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 22, 2010

We went on a full day tour with Navajo Spirit Tours and loved it. My husband and I were guided into the backcountry by Gary, the owner. We went to sites not seen by other tours and saw beautiful scenery, rock formations, and petroglyphs. He sang native songs and played his guitar and flute for us. In one location, his flute music softly echoed in the canyon, making it sound like another flute was answering back. It was unbelievably beautiful. He personalized our tour and showed us where to take the best scenery pictures. We also learned about Navajo traditions, culture and history as we went through the day. If you are looking for a very special and unique experience while in Monument Valley, I highly recommend Navajo Spirit Tours.

3 Thank Contiguous48er
Southampton, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Go on a Navajo Spirit Tour, it is unbelievable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2010

We have just returned from a 2500 mile road trip round the American West with my parents (65 and 64), Husband, (33) and 18 month old son which included Monument Valley. We booked a tour of Monument Valley and Mystery Valley with Navajo Spirit tours which proved to be probably the best discovery I made before the trip. This was my 3rd visit the Monument Valley and it was by far the best and most incredible simply because of the efforts and attitude of Navajo Spirit Tours. All communication before and during was friendly and excellent and we were made to feel very special and the tour had a really personal and thoughtful element. Having used different companies to tour the valley on my previous 2 visits, I wouldn't hesitate to 100% recommend Navajo Spirit to anyone looking for a really incredible encounter with this beautiful place. I am a History teacher from the UK and when we next visit the American West which our school is fortunate enough to do, I will definitely use Navajo Spirit Tours for my students too.

6 Thank amjr30