“great trip”

New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“great trip”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Enjoyed the whole experience and the views were just fantastic guide was knowledgeable and great fun

Visited May 2013

• Polish first
Zelienople, Pennsylvania
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Not a planned visit but glad we went”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Wow, what an area to visit!! Our initial travel plans did not include this side trip. I was advised by the folks at visit Utah to make sure I took RT 163 to get there. I was so happy that I did. The area was beautiful and rich in red color. You see the area in movies and in pictures, but being there was beyond words. Everyone should make the journey to experience this area of our great country. We really enjoyed the Navajo museum and learned alot about the Code Talkers. Very interesting. The attached gift shop was actually relaxing with the background music being played. This is a must on anyone's western bucket list.

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful Views”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

The views are amazing. Lots of red rock. The View Restaurant was very good. The private tour was interesting and informative.

Nashville, Tennessee
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Beautiful!”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

The best way to see Monument Valley is using Monument Valley Safari tours! This was a terrific experience!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Roy Black's Jeep Tours”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I recently visited the Monument Valley Tribal Park with a good friend who had no previous experience with the area. During an earlier visit five years ago I joined a group tour that was interesting but unsatisfactory because most of the travelers were taking all the time making it very difficult to hear the guide. This time I wisely booked a private jeep tour operated by Roy Black. Our guide for the tour, Clifford, turned out to be a gem of a guy with great knowledge of the area, and Navajo culture and beliefs in general, that we found very enlightening. Monument Valley has long held a great fascination for me and my friend was in absolute awe of the place. The tour was highlighted by a visit to one of the restricted areas and a stop at a hogan where Effie demonstrated carding and spinning of wool. I would highly recommend Black's Tours and Clifford to anyone planning a trip to the Navajo Nation.

Tor