Tripadvisor
Monument Valley
6,977 results
All reviews no alcohol gift shop sunset and sunrise green chile stew valley floor navajo nation top floor unobstructed view lives up to its name front row rooms face room balcony the sun rise third floor full moon place to stay star view
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

Terrific hotel in an incredible location. Very comfortable and clean, rooms were well appointed, and you can’t beat the views! Weather was perfect in January and we weren’t competing with lots of other tourists.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed January 10, 2020

I have visited Monument Valley before but the View hotel was not complete the last time I was here. Awesome rooms and a view that is second to none. We had the premium view room and we were not disappointed one little bit. Beautiful hotel.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 5, 2020

Just a beautiful hotel in one of the most beautiful spots in the SW. My wife and adult son stayed for 1 night right before Thanksgiving and right after a little snow. It was our first time in MV in winter. Just beautiful. From start to finish staff was friendly and helpful and our warm large and comfortable (we got a suite) We enjoyed the museum and the gift shop. Prices not too bad. We also thought the restaurant was very good, especially the dinner. Breakfast was more than adequate. Of course cant beat the views

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed January 5, 2020 via mobile

Couldn’t ask for a better view of the valley, just spectacular. The rooms are very clean and comfortable, we had the stargazer room I think it was called, it was the 3rd floor, I thought there would have been no roof on the balcony to see the stars better, but other than that the room was good, I’d say save your money and go a 1st or 2nd floor room. Food is not the best, a bit bland and oversized, breakfast is the standard carb & sugar laden fare, there is a microwave & fridge in the room, but no crockery so BYO. The gift shop is very overpriced, even when discounted 40-50%, shop elsewhere it will be cheaper by a long way.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank TabithaAbbott
Reviewed January 2, 2020

My partner and I stayed at the View Hotel in December for one night. The hotel was well run, clean and efficient. The views were magnificent and overall we had a wonderful time. Food at the restaurant was decent and there was a nice gift shop for browsing. Other family members wished we had all booked for more than one night and we definitely will the next time.

Date of stay: December 2019