First of all please realise you are paying as for the view as well as the room. If you want to see Monument Valley you cannot get a better vista. The rooms are good, they are spacious and really have all that you need. The room service is good also. It does not include breakfast but we felt at $10 this was reasonable as they have you as a captive audience and could ask more. Evening menu is well priced and food quality is good.
Remember you are going for the access and view to Monument Valley when you look at the price of rooms.
Oh yes one last thought Monument Valley is alcohol free so BYOB.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The View is the only hotel inside the Monument Valley Tribal Park. Every guestroom has a private balcony with a view of the iconic formations of Monument Valley - so close that you feel like you can reach out and touch The Mittens! Guestrooms feature flat screen TVs, coffee makers, refrigerator, microwave, and wireless Internet. Enjoy the panorama of Monument Valley while dining in The View restaurant with views to the rising sun and the sunset as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your The View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- View Hotel Monument Valley
- The View Hotel Monument Valley, Utah