We didn't mind the relatively high room rate as this is a unique place to stay - it was worth it just for the sunset, the sunrise and the stars ! Rooms were very nice with authentic artwork and decoration. Yes the TV and wifi weren't wonderful - but who cares in a place like this. It was a memorable stay in a wonderful place. The restaurant was a bit sparse but the food was good - we tried the Navajo lamb stew. Would recommend a tour with a Navajo guide so that you can see more of Monument Valley than you would on your own.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The View is the only hotel inside the Monument Valley Tribal Park. Every guestroom has a private balcony with a view of the iconic formations of Monument Valley - so close that you feel like you can reach out and touch The Mittens! Guestrooms feature flat screen TVs, coffee makers, refrigerator, microwave, and wireless Internet. Enjoy the panorama of Monument Valley while dining in The View restaurant with views to the rising sun and the sunset as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- View Hotel Monument Valley
- The View Hotel Monument Valley, Utah