If you already make it to Monument Valley, it's definitely worth it despite the price. We arrived just in time for sunset and skipped paying the 5$ pp fee at the entrance. The hotel is perfectly located and justifies its name. Fantastic views from every location: the room, the dining room, gift shop etc. Wifi is only available in the main areas and is not that fast. Our room was clean, bed comfortable and excellent shower.
You receive a 7$ discount pp towards breakfast which has a decent selection to offer though we did felt rushed to finish and leave our table.
The gift shop is a way overpriced so be warned and the staff cannot make any recommendations regarding tour operators so just shop around.
We chose the 'star view' room but there is absolutely no need to spend extra for this. There was nothing special in the view from our room even if it was located on the top floor. All rooms have fantastic views and are obstructed in an equal way as the others.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The View is the only hotel inside the Monument Valley Tribal Park. Every guestroom has a private balcony with a view of the iconic formations of Monument Valley - so close that you feel like you can reach out and touch The Mittens! Guestrooms feature flat screen TVs, coffee makers, refrigerator, microwave, and wireless Internet. Enjoy the panorama of Monument Valley while dining in The View restaurant with views to the rising sun and the sunset as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your The View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- View Hotel Monument Valley
- The View Hotel Monument Valley, Utah