The only place you should stay when visiting Monument Valley! All rooms look right out to 3 amazing Buttes including the Mittens. The view from the room is worth every penny of the cost of the room! The lobby and hallways are tastefully decorated with Navajo art and photographs. The tradingpost there has wonderful items to purchase and prices are reasonable. Hotel guests get an extra 10% off purchases. The View Restaurant had good food. The Navajo Fry Bread was delicious and try honey on it for a real treat. The Green Chili Stew was delicious as was the Navajo Taco (but get the petitie order as it is HUGE). All the staff at The View were friendly and attentive. I woulod highly recommend this wonderful hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The View is the only hotel inside the Monument Valley Tribal Park. Every guestroom has a private balcony with a view of the iconic formations of Monument Valley - so close that you feel like you can reach out and touch The Mittens! Guestrooms feature flat screen TVs, coffee makers, refrigerator, microwave, and wireless Internet. Enjoy the panorama of Monument Valley while dining in The View restaurant with views to the rising sun and the sunset as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and TravelUp so you can book your The View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- View Hotel Monument Valley
- The View Hotel Monument Valley, Utah