A lovely room and fantastic bathroom. All rooms overlook the Mittens and you can watch cars driving along the native trail from the balcony. Fabulous view of millions of stars at night even though we didn't have a top floor room. Apart from the bedroom balcony there is also a viewing point near the restaurant, which is good for watching the sun set. There is also a lovely quiet sitting area with native American furnishings/decorations downstairs. It may just be because of the view and surroundings but there is a wonderful sense of serenity and peace there.
When we ate in the restaurant, the food was good and very filling. Recommend trying some of the Navajo dishes.Only other thing to note is that the business side of the the hotel, for parking etc, is rather downbeat and not at all representative of the inside, or the other side of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The View is the only hotel inside the Monument Valley Tribal Park. Every guestroom has a private balcony with a view of the iconic formations of Monument Valley - so close that you feel like you can reach out and touch The Mittens! Guestrooms feature flat screen TVs, coffee makers, refrigerator, microwave, and wireless Internet. Enjoy the panorama of Monument Valley while dining in The View restaurant with views to the rising sun and the sunset as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your The View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- View Hotel Monument Valley
- The View Hotel Monument Valley, Utah