We had a recently well refurbished room on the 2nd floor and the views were outstanding. I don't really think it really matters which room you have as they all have stunning views. The only thing that stops this hotel being World class is the really poor food served in the restaurant. Both our meals on the first night were dreadfull. I would still stay at this hotel as it is fabulously located, has great rooms, unbeatable views and nice staff. Just sort out the quality of the food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The View is the only hotel inside the Monument Valley Tribal Park. Every guestroom has a private balcony with a view of the iconic formations of Monument Valley - so close that you feel like you can reach out and touch The Mittens! Guestrooms feature flat screen TVs, coffee makers, refrigerator, microwave, and wireless Internet. Enjoy the panorama of Monument Valley while dining in The View restaurant with views to the rising sun and the sunset as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TravelUp so you can book your The View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- View Hotel Monument Valley
- The View Hotel Monument Valley, Utah