I cannot say enough how much I adored this hotel! I LOVE everything about it. The staff was incredibly nice, the hotel/rooms were very clean, and the VIEW? Well, let's just say...it changed my life! I can't express how beautiful and breathtaking it was to watch the sunrise over Monument Valley. It made my heart burst with humbleness and thankfulness... and LOVE for the Southwest.
The complimentary breakfast was very nice and the view from their dining room was an extra bonus! The rooms were spacious and clean. The bathrooms were HUGE (and super clean!!) The view from the room's balcony was (once again) OUTSTANDING!
I am a concierge in Las Vegas and haven't stopped talking about this place. I tell EVERY single guest about The VIew hotel whenever ever I get the chance. Everyone MUST stay here once in their lifetime to watch that beautiful sunset/sunrise.
Thank you for the great hospitality provided! I will most definitely return and continue to spread the good word!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The View is the only hotel inside the Monument Valley Tribal Park. Every guestroom has a private balcony with a view of the iconic formations of Monument Valley - so close that you feel like you can reach out and touch The Mittens! Guestrooms feature flat screen TVs, coffee makers, refrigerator, microwave, and wireless Internet. Enjoy the panorama of Monument Valley while dining in The View restaurant with views to the rising sun and the sunset as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and TripOnline SA so you can book your The View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- View Hotel Monument Valley
- The View Hotel Monument Valley, Utah