You cannot beat this hotel's views of Monument Valley for sunrise and sunset. Seeing as they are really the only option IN the valley they could charge exorbitant prices and be a mediocre establishment but instead we found a pretty good value, very friendly and accommodating staff, good food, thorough amenities and an overall very good stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The View is the only hotel inside the Monument Valley Tribal Park. Every guestroom has a private balcony with a view of the iconic formations of Monument Valley - so close that you feel like you can reach out and touch The Mittens! Guestrooms feature flat screen TVs, coffee makers, refrigerator, microwave, and wireless Internet. Enjoy the panorama of Monument Valley while dining in The View restaurant with views to the rising sun and the sunset as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your The View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- View Hotel Monument Valley
- The View Hotel Monument Valley, Utah