I enjoyed it all. The price may seem high but now I consider it reasonable. I shall not repeat what the countless reviews have already said. Its ALL good! The hotel entrance seems very plain compared to the rest. We loved trying the Navajo food (we enjoy new food experiences) - best attentive and efficient service and you can take your time staring out the window. I consider the price cheap.
Sunset and sunrise was spectacular but getting colder at this time. Everybody was up taking photos and whispering. (The value of photographic equipment in that hotel probably exceeds the value of the whole hotel - something to think of when you pay your bill?)
We missed breakfast while feasting on the sunrise and there is a deli if you need a snack.
I took full advantage of the extra 10% discount at the Trading Post and my shipped goods arrived well packed shortly after my return home - there's that efficiency again.
I did drive through the park - a pretty rough road but managed it with care.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The View is the only hotel inside the Monument Valley Tribal Park. Every guestroom has a private balcony with a view of the iconic formations of Monument Valley - so close that you feel like you can reach out and touch The Mittens! Guestrooms feature flat screen TVs, coffee makers, refrigerator, microwave, and wireless Internet. Enjoy the panorama of Monument Valley while dining in The View restaurant with views to the rising sun and the sunset as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your The View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- View Hotel Monument Valley
- The View Hotel Monument Valley, Utah