This should be in your best views from your hotel room ever, they have done a remarkable job in building this hotel, very green, all balconies have privacy walls, rooms are quiet with flat screen TV,frig, microwave, comfy beds. We left the sliding balcony door open all night and could watch the stars from our bed. For the above reviews complaining about the remoteness and cancelation policy, that is exactly why you come to this beautiful place for it's remoteness, don't bother if you are not into that.Also, the cancelation policy is stiff because of this. Most remote hotels or lodges have a stiff cancelation fee because it is extremely hard to rebook these kind of places on short notice. They make it very clear when you reserve a room about their cancelation policy. They have a no liquor policy,to respect the Navajo people. We could all learn a lesson from these people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The View is the only hotel inside the Monument Valley Tribal Park. Every guestroom has a private balcony with a view of the iconic formations of Monument Valley - so close that you feel like you can reach out and touch The Mittens! Guestrooms feature flat screen TVs, coffee makers, refrigerator, microwave, and wireless Internet. Enjoy the panorama of Monument Valley while dining in The View restaurant with views to the rising sun and the sunset as well. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and TravelUp so you can book your The View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- View Hotel Monument Valley
- The View Hotel Monument Valley, Utah