Winter is the offseason although Xmas can be busy. Generally it was kind of quiet during our stay, which we liked. We were put in a large unit away from the main hotel. It was very reasonable for what we got--it would have slept 6 easily; 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms, kitchen, living room laundry. Kind of ridiculous and under 100 per night. Now it was a doublewide, with lots of clashing patterns in the decor; but we were happy there. Stayed 3 nights. The dining here is limited. Their dining room is pretty standard fare and kind of pricey. They do have a nice salad bar. But Gouldings has a good grocery store, so if you have a kitchenette you can happily cook your own stuff.
We took the One day tour of the valley and related canyon. It was wonderful and had a good, amiable tour guide.
The valley is the most spectacular place I have ever seen. We also made a loop through Mexican Hat to Natural Bridges, to Bluff and back--also spectacular.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Otel and HotelsClick so you can book your Goulding's Lodge & Campground reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Goulding`s Lodge And Campground
- Goulding`s Lodge & Campground Hotel Monument Valley
- Gouldings Hotel Monument Valley
- Gouldings Hotel Campground
- Gouldings Lodge Monument Valley
- Goulding Lodge
- Goulding's Lodge & Campground Monument Valley, Utah