Canyonlands Motor Inn
Wayside Motor Inn(Monticello)
$80
RodewayInn
Inn at the Canyons(Monticello)(Great Value!)
$110
$76
Gateway Inn(Blanding)
$79
$74
The Cliff Palace(Blanding)(Great Value!)
$84
$85
$109
All reviewswould stay here againcheap placecomfy bedno frillsquick stopovernight stopwi fismall townmotelcanyonlandsmoabclosethikerscarpetstopovermattressesarches
O'FALLON, MO
Reviewed June 3, 2006

We spent about a half hour going around to the motels in Monticello and stayed at the Canyonlands because the rate was great and the room was nice and clean. My husband is very picky, so we have to see each room before agreeing to rent it. Well I am happy to say it was a great stay (only one night) and my husband woke up refreshed and happy. Thanks Canyonlands.

Berta Roberts

• Stayed: June 2006
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 19, 2006

I wasn't expecting much for $50. We stayed in Monticello after hiking all day in Arches and were on the way to Monument Valley the following morning.
The room was very subpar. The wood on the staircase was totally rotted and was surprised we didn't fall through. The innkeeper was very nice and friendly. Not much in this town, everything was closed by 8 pm. Defintely would bypass Monticello all together

• Stayed: April 2005
1  Thank packman8484
Reviewed April 16, 2006

My husband & I stayed at this little motel this past weekend. The room was adequate and had an overpowering smell of cleaning disinfectant. The website advertised an indoor pool & spa which I wanted to use, however when I went to check it out the pool room was filthy, the pool contained about 12 inches of stale, smelly water and I saw no spa. What a disappointment. We would not stay here again.

Stayed: April 2006
3  Thank Knottyknitter
Fargo, North Dakota
Reviewed April 15, 2006

We are currently from North Dakota and come down every year for the Jeep Safari. Every motel in the region is gouging people on the prices. However, I went on the hotel's website and got a great rate. The place was very clean and Management was courtesy.

We stayed two nights and after the first night, my kids made a mess in the room (Raisin Brain cereal everywhere). We really did not have anytime to clean it up. However, when we got back extremely tired that night, the place was all cleaned up and looked good as new.

We had a great experience at the hotel and wanted to make sure we provided good feedback. On our trip back to North Dakota we stayed at two other places and let’s just say it was no Canyonlands Motor Inn.

Great place, highly recommended by my wife, four messy kids and me ;)

• Stayed: April 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Reviewed February 21, 2004

I agree, this place was great. It's noting special but the service and discounts were great. The room was clean and spacious. I later found out they offer a 10% discount if reservations are made from their website. But the rates were fair either way. I would stay here again.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member