We are currently from North Dakota and come down every year for the Jeep Safari. Every motel in the region is gouging people on the prices. However, I went on the hotel's website and got a great rate. The place was very clean and Management was courtesy.
We stayed two nights and after the first night, my kids made a mess in the room (Raisin Brain cereal everywhere). We really did not have anytime to clean it up. However, when we got back extremely tired that night, the place was all cleaned up and looked good as new.
We had a great experience at the hotel and wanted to make sure we provided good feedback. On our trip back to North Dakota we stayed at two other places and let’s just say it was no Canyonlands Motor Inn.
Great place, highly recommended by my wife, four messy kids and me ;)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Canyonlands Motor Inn located in the heart of Utah's most coveted National Parks - Canyonlands, Arches and even Moab! A fully modern motel at 7,060 feet elevation near the foothills of scenic Blue Mountains. We are the nearest hotel to the gateway to Canyonlands National Park. We offer clean, comfortable rooms, an indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub and a central location that allows you to walk to restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Canyonlands Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyonlands Motor Hotel Monticello
- Canyonlands Hotel Monticello
- Canyonlands Motel Monticello
- Canyonlands Motor Inn Monticello, Utah