While the outside seemed tidy and the room was clean, I was terribly disappointed that the heater's thermostat was broken. So it was either on or off; you were cold or hot and constantly getting up to turn it on or off! I asked if they had TV and the answer was, 'Of course'. There were no ABC, NBC or CBS channels, so don't expect to get anything much of interest. There was a microwave and frig, but that didn't out-weigh the inconvience of the heater and TV. There was no coffee, shampoo; was an ice machine along with soda vending machine. Could have been coffee in the lobby, but it was locked when I left just after 8AM. The bed was comfortable, but I'd never stay there again and wouldn't recommend it to anyone. I was looking for a small, quiet motel, but made a big mistake with this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Canyonlands Motor Inn located in the heart of Utah's most coveted National Parks - Canyonlands, Arches and even Moab! A fully modern motel at 7,060 feet elevation near the foothills of scenic Blue Mountains. We are the nearest hotel to the gateway to Canyonlands National Park. We offer clean, comfortable rooms, an indoor heated swimming pool, hot tub and a central location that allows you to walk to restaurants and shops. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Canyonlands Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyonlands Motor Hotel Monticello
- Canyonlands Hotel Monticello
- Canyonlands Motel Monticello
- Canyonlands Motor Inn Monticello, Utah