At $89 single, not inexpensive. Standard motel, with good sized rooms, clean, free wi-fi, microwave. fridge, coffee maker, free dessert at Lamplighter restaurant down the street. Desk plus lounge chair plus table with two chairs, plenty of seating. August 09 major road construction in front of hotel. No views or ambiance, just a motel. Ice maker broken but ice available at front desk. Computer in the lobby, out of order. Young lady at the desk said she did not have the authority to change my room to a courtyard one, Avoid rooms 127 to 131 as they are on a concrete alley. Room 129 had a one bar wi-fi reception but I used a Cat5 cable to a wall outlet for good high speed internet. Rm 130 couldn’t get wi-fi and also had telephone problems. They provide a little folder that lists TV channels but it is all wrong. I never could find HBO. Standard continental beakfast with pre-made waffles and hard boiled eggs. No newspapers but it was a Sunday. There is a motel, Monticello Inn, which looks even worse across the street. I wouldn’t search this motel out but if you have to stay in Monticello, what can you do?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located to the Canyonlands, Mesa Verde National Park, Monument Valley, Four Corners Monument and Lake Powell area, the Wayside Motor Inn provides quality accommodations and amenities that make your stay more comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Wayside Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Wayside Hotel Monticello
- Best Western Monticello
- Monticello Best Western
- Wayside Motor Inn Monticello, Utah