“A jewel of a restaurant!”

Peace Tree Juice Cafe
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Monticello
Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. Fresh juices, smoothies and espresso drinks. Wraps, Salads, hamburgers, pastas, pizza, Mexican dishes and much moore. Wine and Beer license.
Reviewed October 19, 2013

My wife and I stumbled upon this restaurant, not expecting much more than a good cup of coffee and breakfast bagel. Were we surprised! Not only breakfast but they now serve lunch and dinner as well. All delicious and reasonably priced. And very good wine and beer,too! Plus outstanding service and a charming, gemütlich atmosphere! This is a traveler's oasis in a part of Utah where you don't expect it.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We spent an evening in Monticello, for access the next day to the Needles section of Canyonlands NP. We enjoyed breakfast at the Peace Tree, a delightful cafe on the north side of town. The coffee was excellent, breakfast options were tasty and made to order, and the ambience was very nice with a clean, spacious colorful interior, good music and interesting local artwork.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We have been traveling for almost a week now and had one of the best meals of the trip last night at the Peace Tree Juice Cafe. I had grilled chicken and veggies with rosemary potatoes and my husband had fettuccine alfredo. All of the food was tasty and it was real food. We have had our share of reconstituted and/or frozen food on the road and it was a refreshing change to have fresh, tasty and well prepared food. We are having lunch there today and plan on eating breakfast there in the morning on our way out of town. Definitely recommend this restaurant!!

1  Thank TrishinPanama
Reviewed October 5, 2013

My wife and I stayed in a motel near this location. In the morning, we went out for a walk and passed the cafe. On our return, we stopped and were pleasantly surprised at the quaint interior. The ladies did a fantastic job turning the inside into a most welcoming sight. We ordered and choose to eat outside. Another delight: flowers everywhere. Comfortable seating. And a very peaceful outdoor setting. When breakfast was served, we were delightfully surprised again. My wife had a salmon and cream cheese bagel. So yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I had some decadent pastries. The coffee was so good, I had thirds. My wife even bought a Juice Bar t-shirt. And the staff was extremely helpful and courteous!!! Even gave us a couple of tips on places to see locally.

Great place in a cute, little town. We will definitely come back here!

Definitely we will visit this lvoe

Reviewed September 28, 2013

En route for Moab, we stopped at Monticello to have a small lunch. We were looking for a place serving sandwiches or the like. We stopped at Peace Tree and Juice café.
We liked the decoration, Its was like an old fashion Hippies place.
The personnel was friendly and the food was as expected.
So, if you want a rapid, simple but tasty lunch this is the right place to stop at.