We stayed here one night with our children, ages 5 and 2 years. We were in room 202, on the top/second floor with a beautiful mountain view. The indoor pool was great - very large in a room with wooden ceiling and beams and lots of living green plants. It was clean and there were large pool towels and chaise lounges. The hot tub was hot.
Our five year old slept in the second bed and our two year in a pack n play. The beds were a bit hard and springy and the pillows too lofty, but otherwise the room was comfortable. There was a fridge and microwave.
Finally, breakfast was standard but good and included in the price! Self-made waffles, cereal, hard-boiled eggs were the highlights.
All in all, the atmosphere is welcoming and we had a fine time. I recommend staying here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect accommodations for your next Canyonlands, Utah vacation, our recently renovated lodging is nestled between the beautiful backdrop of the San Juan Mountains and Canyonlands National Park, near picturesque Moab, Utah, Inn at the Canyons awaits to fulfill your every expectation. New beds, indoor pool, clean, great service and family owned! We do allow pets, please call the hotel for details and to register for a pet room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Inn at the Canyons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Canyons Hotel Monticello
- Days Inn Monticello
- Monticello Days Inn
- Inn At The Canyons Monticello, Utah