Small town inn with big city service. Got an extra soft blanket with no difficulty, husband likes air conditioning. Decent breakfast in the morning. And bonus, saw deer in the fields behind the inn at sunset!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect accommodations for your next Canyonlands, Utah vacation, our recently renovated lodging is nestled between the beautiful backdrop of the San Juan Mountains and Canyonlands National Park, near picturesque Moab, Utah, Inn at the Canyons awaits to fulfill your every expectation. New beds, indoor pool, clean, great service and family owned! We do allow pets, please call the hotel for details and to register for a pet room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Inn at the Canyons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Canyons Hotel Monticello
- Days Inn Monticello
- Monticello Days Inn
- Inn At The Canyons Monticello, Utah