We stopped here after leaving Mesa Verde. Staff were friendly and helpful, but the room was sadly lacking: shortage of plugs to recharge iPad;, very small room, we had to dance around each other; base of faucet on the sink leaked all night, so our gear set there was soaking wet in the morning; the towels (only two of them) were incredibly thin; breakfast area was not clean. My advice: drive on to Moab!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect accommodations for your next Canyonlands, Utah vacation, our recently renovated lodging is nestled between the beautiful backdrop of the San Juan Mountains and Canyonlands National Park, near picturesque Moab, Utah, Inn at the Canyons awaits to fulfill your every expectation. New beds, indoor pool, clean, great service and family owned! We do allow pets, please call the hotel for details and to register for a pet room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Inn at the Canyons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Canyons Hotel Monticello
- Days Inn Monticello
- Monticello Days Inn
- Inn At The Canyons Monticello, Utah