Stayed overnight in late August and had a wonderful, relaxing time. Rooms fairly large, clean, and most comfortable. Check-in a breeze with a Groton, Ct. native behind the desk. She is quite knowledgeable about the area and gave us insights on area attractions and eateries. Breakfast was decent but minimal; juice, coffee, fruit, cereal,hb eggs, and muffins. Pool, though overly clorinated was a big plus as was the hot tub. Great stop between Mesa Verde and Moab.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect accommodations for your next Canyonlands, Utah vacation, our recently renovated lodging is nestled between the beautiful backdrop of the San Juan Mountains and Canyonlands National Park, near picturesque Moab, Utah, Inn at the Canyons awaits to fulfill your every expectation. New beds, indoor pool, clean, great service and family owned! We do allow pets, please call the hotel for details and to register for a pet room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Travelocity so you can book your Inn at the Canyons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Canyons Hotel Monticello
- Days Inn Monticello
- Monticello Days Inn
- Inn At The Canyons Monticello, Utah