We stayed for one night at the Inn at the Canyons in Monticello, UT. Check in was fast and friendly, and the room was spacious and clean, if dated. Hotel was relatively full and still quiet - we didn't have any issues with noise while at this inn. There is a free breakfast served in the morning, though we did not partake as we were leaving quite early. My favorite part about this hotel actually had nothing to do with the rooms: our suite faced the rear of the property, where a group of prairie dogs lived. I have never had an opportunity to see prairie dogs in action and was delighted by their antics. I would recommend this hotel if you need a reasonable place to crash while passing through Monticello.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect accommodations for your next Canyonlands, Utah vacation, our recently renovated lodging is nestled between the beautiful backdrop of the San Juan Mountains and Canyonlands National Park, near picturesque Moab, Utah, Inn at the Canyons awaits to fulfill your every expectation. New beds, indoor pool, clean, great service and family owned! We do allow pets, please call the hotel for details and to register for a pet room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Inn at the Canyons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Canyons Hotel Monticello
- Days Inn Monticello
- Monticello Days Inn
- Inn At The Canyons Monticello, Utah