The most friendly, considerate and helpful staff I've seen at any hotel! New, nicely renovated rooms and pool. The beds are great! Clean sheets, plenty of pillows and the rooms are large and clean. Bathrooms are big and the massage shower is great. The owner is around and makes a point to see everyone and check on your stay, very down to earth, caring guy! Best rated hotel in Monticello for a reason. If you planning a trip to the area, staying at this hotel will make your trip that much better! Did I mention that this is the MOST military friendly hotel I've ever stayed at!? My stay was wicked awesome and I will absolutely stay here on my next trip!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The perfect accommodations for your next Canyonlands, Utah vacation, our recently renovated lodging is nestled between the beautiful backdrop of the San Juan Mountains and Canyonlands National Park, near picturesque Moab, Utah, Inn at the Canyons awaits to fulfill your every expectation. New beds, indoor pool, clean, great service and family owned! We do allow pets, please call the hotel for details and to register for a pet room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Inn at the Canyons reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At The Canyons Hotel Monticello
- Days Inn Monticello
- Monticello Days Inn
- Inn At The Canyons Monticello, Utah