“Unique restaurant, interesting decor.”
Review of Blue Boar Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Midway
Blue Boar Inn
Ranked #1 of 5 Midway B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We only ate at restaurant, did not stay at the inn. Food was great, prices are fairly expensive but we went for a special occasion. The decor was a little weird, but we had a great time and the food was great!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Shar C
There are newer reviews for Blue Boar Inn

Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

We found this place by, accident, on the way to the Canadian Rockies. We liked it so well we stopped again on the way home. It was the highlight of that trip. We have come back numerous times since and it never disappoints. The staff is well trained and caring. They make special occasions really special.

• Stayed: April 2013
3  Thank diannecarol
Reviewed November 4, 2012

My wife loves the Blue Boar, me I'm so-so on it, It is a very quaint faux European hotel, with lots of interesting decor throughout.
Very comfy and homely with grand designs in the bedrooms with four poster beds and more frills and twee accessories. very much a girly place and maybe it was my male machismo kicking in but I found it all a bit over whelming.
The rooms were spotlessly clean and very comfy. My major gripe was the air conditioning unit that clicked and whirred all night long keeping me awake.
Breakfast was fantastic though, a home cooked to order feast which well made up for my sleepless night.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank TArgt
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Stayed at the Blue Boar Inn this weekend for a quick get away from the city. It's a beautiful B&B in Midway Utah. We have stayed here before and the rooms are always nice, service is always good. Enjoyed dinner at the onsite restaurant that evening. My only complaint is that the website used to have a layout of the rooms on it which makes it easier to pick out a room.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DreadPirateMo
Reviewed September 2, 2012

The Blue Boar Inn is a very unique and interesting property. The property is beautiful and is right across the street from a national aprk and is located in a neighborhood of very upscale homes. The Inn has a tremedous outdoor dining patio and is wonderfully lit in the evening. We staying in the Browning/Barrett Suite which was outstanding. It has the biggest bed I've seen and there is a small step stool provided to help you get up into it. The Inn is decorated in a very unique manner with all kinds of alpine decorations. Its abouyt 15 minutes from downtown Park City. If you decide to go to Park City take the road over the pass for some wonderful views and a look at some very expensive and lavish homes. A minor issue is that when we arrived there was no one on the front desk and I had to search for awhile to find someone to check us in. A great stay and a very unque and different property from the run of the mill hotels. Definitely worth a visit.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We stayed one night before attending a conference at a larger hotel. The Inn is well appointed in a rustic Alpine style. Our room was small with a creaky bed, but had a whirlpool tub and good amenities. I was impressed that the Inn called me to let me know we had booked dinner at the same time as a large group and gave us the option of changing our time for more privacy. Dinner was good but be aware that Wednesday has a limited price fixe menu--good but we were hoping for the full menu. Breakfast (on the porch) was very good and we enjoyed chatting with the friendly (but not intrusive) innkeeper. I know some reviewers have flagged the service, we found it to be good throughout our stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 22, 2012

My husband and I went to the Blue Boar Inn for the first time in 2009 for our anniversary. Needless to say we were hooked!! This year was the third time we stayed at the inn. We love to go and stay the night (or 2) for our anniversary. The Inn staff is very friendly and has wonderful customer service. Our favorite part of the Blue Boar is the food, the food is amazing! A little on the pricey side but so, SO worth it!! The breakfast is equally as wonderful! This year we were there for Sunday brunch which was absolutely amazing.
The rooms are cozy and extremely clean. The turn down service at night is so nice. Whenever we can visit the Blue Boar Inn we will! I recommended the Blue Boar to a friend recently who went to stay for the first time with her husband, they also loved their stay. I would recommend the Blue Boar Inn to anyone wanting to just get away, and enjoy delicious food! You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Midway
Homestead Resort
#9 of 60 in Park City
Newpark Resort & Hotel
Newpark Resort & Hotel
#12 of 60 in Park City

Been to Blue Boar Inn? Share your experiences!